|Squared-out bundt cake holes make great freshly dug graves.|
Insomnia makes you bake cakes at 4:30am.
Halloween spirit nearly trumps my love of Christmas spirit, now that the kiddo is around to keep things lively. Here is an easy decorated vegan recipe for your next halloween party.
- Simple and Quick Organic Vegan cake recipe. I use 1/2 the sugar. [HERE]
- Wooden Toothpicks and long Skewers
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Mini Bundt Cake Pans (optional)
1. While the cake is baking, cut out grave stones and signage in corrugated cardboard with the wavy internal bits in a vertical orientation (I'll explain why later). Decorate as desired.
2. Insert toothpicks into one of the corrugated carboard's "channels". This keeps the toothpicks straight without gluing/taping. Then place on desired location on your cakes.
3. For added fun, I cut out a little mini knife and added a little pool of blood with a few drops of food coloring.